What personal information do we collect?
We may collect the following personal information from you when you visit our website, become a member of SCC, or sign up for our mailing list:
- Email address
- Phone number
- Mailing address
- Emergency contact information
- Membership information (e.g., membership type, date joined, etc.)
- Ride participation information (e.g., rides attended, mileage, etc.)
- Other information that you voluntarily provide to us
How do we use your personal information?
We use your personal information to:
- Administer your membership and provide you with membership benefits
- Communicate with you about SCC events and news
- Send you marketing emails (if you have opted in to receive them)
- Improve our website and services
- Comply with legal and regulatory requirements
We do not sell or share your personal information with third parties, except as required by law or as necessary to provide you with the services you have requested.
How do we protect your personal information?
We take reasonable steps to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. We use a variety of security measures, including encryption and firewalls, to protect your data.
How long do we retain your personal information?
We retain your personal information for as long as necessary to provide you with the services you have requested and to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations.
Your privacy choices
You have the right to access, correct, or delete your personal information at any time. You also have the right to opt out of receiving marketing emails from us. To exercise these rights, please contact us at the information below.
Shaftesbury Cycling Clubcontact@shaftesbury.cc